Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Training and Strategy
120 minutes (up to 100 participants)
This training will allow all employees to have shared language and definitions and create a culture where brave conversations are less risky.
- Key diversity, inclusion and equity terms and definitions. Aligning everyone to D&I work
- Creating Trust and Psychological Safety
- Intro to power, privilege, intersectionality, polarity thinking, systemic injustices and oppression, as well as racism and how they manifest in the workplace
- Vulnerability and the role it plays in having crucial conversations with team members
- Uncover (un)conscious biases and how they manifest in the workplace and the consequence of organizational silence
Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Action Training
120 minutes (up to 20 participants only)
To Equip D&I Committee with practical tools to apply diversity and inclusion lenses in everyday work for decisions made when it comes to hiring, promoting, selling and marketing. Help create a shared vision and mission for employees with a specific action plan to create a more inclusive and diverse culture.
- Experiential exercises on microaggressions, white privilege, tokenism and white fragility
- Experiential team exercise to mitigate (un)conscious biases or turn conscious biases into action for all employees
- Framework to have crucial and courageous conversations around BLM Movement and tools to navigate conflict
- Facilitated Group Activity to create a plan of action when it comes to racism, allyship, hiring procedures and commitment to true diversity in the working environment
- Provide a Tool Kit of resources for listening, learning and self-reflection